This site is used for recording and to share the modifications which I have done to my Suzuki Swift Sport 1.6M.
All modifications are made according to my personal preferences and not advertising for any workshop or any brands.

Thursday, May 24, 2012

New muffler

Got my current Sunline Racing 60SS muffler replaced by a brand new Sunline Racing 60RRS over the weekend.
What's the different?
The 60SS is a twin muffler and the 60RRS is a single outlet muffler.
Well, I can say that 60SS produces the loudest sound for a legal twin exhaust but it's still not as loud as the single muffler.
This 60RRS produces a low bassy and loud sound which is very pleasant to the ear :) and it's legal which is the most important factor in Singapore.
For looks wise, I still think that the twin muffler suits Swift Sport more as the original rear diffuser is meant for 2 exhaust outlets.
Performance wise, I personally find that the 60RRS tends to produce a higher torque compare to the twin muffler.
I will post a video on how the muffler sounds when I have the chance to make a recording.

2 comments:

  1. Hi, may I know where did you get your slr 60SS muffler?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi yes I would like to know what you did with The 60SS is a twin muffler you took out? is this a sports aftermarket one that gives the original twin a better sound? will you sell it I leave on the Gold Coast

    ReplyDelete