This site is used for recording and to share the modifications which I have done to my Suzuki Swift Sport 1.6M.
All modifications are made according to my personal preferences and not advertising for any workshop or any brands.

Thursday, September 20, 2012

Interior gadgets

Got another good deal from Swift Club SG
Bought myself an early X'mas gift.
Defi Advance CR gauges (NA set up) 60mm Black dial comes in Water temp, Oil temp & Oil pressure, all necessary wiring, adapters and sensor, cup holders, controller and control unit.
For more information: Click here!
 Can't wait to have them installed on my ride.
Got a pivot shift lamp as well (50cents size)
And the Apexi Turbo/NA timer (not really looking to use the timer function, I am using it more as a volt meter)
I think I will need 1 last gadget for my interior, that will be the Apexi Rev Speed Meter (RSM) LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment