This site is used for recording and to share the modifications which I have done to my Suzuki Swift Sport 1.6M.
All modifications are made according to my personal preferences and not advertising for any workshop or any brands.

Monday, October 8, 2012

Ohlins DFV giving way for Suzuki Sport Circuit Stroke

Had the Ohlins DFV on my ride for around 1 month before I decided to let it go. It was a very short time though. It served me good enough on street and you can slam the height to make it HellaFlush but this is not what I am looking at. I want hard, stiff, harsh coils for track usage.
Initially I posted in the forum hoping to sell it and go for D2 or APi Racing. But someone I know offered me his Suzuki Sport Circuit Stroke for my Original Gold... O.O
So we arranged a meet up and tested each other suspension. I must say the circuit stroke is impressive and really stun me with the size of the rear spring. I am sure the day to test it on Sepang will come soon...
We managed to clinch a deal and SWAPPED!

 The Original Gold making it's way
 Front spring rate of 10kg/mm with 4 stage front damping adjustment
Rear spring rate of 8kg/mm with 8 stage rear damping adjustment
Look at the thickness of the spring O.O
Stroke distance -65mm front
Stroke distance -75mm rear
End result, I found that kinda of feeling I want on my ride and I am loving it every moment
Current setting Front click 2 and Rear click 1 =)

No comments:

Post a Comment