This site is used for recording and to share the modifications which I have done to my Suzuki Swift Sport 1.6M.
All modifications are made according to my personal preferences and not advertising for any workshop or any brands.

Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Rear camber shim

Since I am removing my the coils again to swap for another coils as mentioned in the previous post, I decided to install the rear camber shim together to save the hassle of removing the coils and doing alignment again.

Rear camber shim
Set the rear to -2 degree
Even with a camber of -2 degree for my rear, my tires are still rubbing against the fender on a rim of offset +35 at the height of 0 finger. Zzz I really need to do something to my rear fenders soon...
Will be posting a picture of my ride with the slam down look after I have my alignment done.

No comments:

Post a Comment